Well, our little princess turned 4 yrs. old on June 23rd. It seemed to have snuck up on me this year and so the day before I asked a couple of her best friends if they could come over the next day for lunch and cake. She only wanted girls this year so it worked out perfectly to do it on her actual bday and have lunch. Luckily everyone was available. I made a cake the night before. I also took her out the night before to get her ears pierced and to get a new bike.
Caitlin makes us laugh everyday. She has a very strong personality and knows exactly what she wants in life. I don't worry about her too much. She has brought such joy and laughter to our family and we can't imagine our family without her. We love you so much little princess!!!!
1 comment:
aww Happy Birthday to Caitlin!! She is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment