Saturday, October 24, 2009
cody's field trip to the pumpkin patch
Cody's preschool class took there first field trip to the Agua Linda Farm to go pumpkin picking. The kids seemed to run nonstop, I wished we had more land so the kids could just run like this all day, they had so much fun.I am so greatful that I have the opportunity to go to these special things w/ my kids.
the boys spent so much time running through this corn maze.....
.... and going up and down this mountain of hay bales
after searching forever and going to the end of the pumpkin patch, we managed to scrounge up a couple of OK looking pumpkins
Cody ran through the whole patch yelling back at us that we are wasting time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like alot of fun! Im glad you got to go. Cody sure looked like he had a blast! And that was one cute pumpkin, wish I could find one like that too!
cody is a cute little pumpkin. i'm glad you didn't "waste too much time" and found a good pumpkin@
Post a Comment