Saturday, July 25, 2009
dentist time
I took the boys to the dentist for their cleaning and check-up. Cameron, of course, has been several times so he was trying to tell Cody all about it and to not be scared and the best part is getting a new toothbrush and picking a toy out of the treasure box. Well, poor Cameron may have to get 2 of his bottom teeth pulled because the new ones are coming through but his baby teeth aren't loose yet. He wasn't very happy camper.
Cody was a champ, he did so great. The hygenist kept saying what a good job he did and she was able to do more than she expected at a first visit. He didn't even mind the "duck" mouth which I always hated when I was little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cameron looks so big in the chair!
WTG Legate boys!!! I had to have teeth pulled as a kid too! Poor Cameron!
Wow the boys did so great! Poor Cameron teeth pulling is not fun, but I think the tooth fairy pays more when that happens, lol
Post a Comment