Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cameron passed kinder!!!

Kindergarten is over and summer vacation is here!!!Camerons teacher has been out sick for most of the end weeks of school due to cancer. She did come in to give their kids their promotion to 1st grade. The kids were so excited to see her, she is such a wonderful teacher. I hope that she will be able to recover over the summer and be back this fall. Camerons last week of school was a busy one and I brought Caitlin and Cody with me every day to help out in the class. I planned the end of school party where I showed a video of the kids throughout the year, Wednesday was their water party outside, and Thursday and Friday we went in to help clean up the room for her. Caitlin and Cody should be ready for school when it is time for them to go. Congratulations Cameron, You are such a smart and good boy. We are so proud of you. We love you!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

i'm kinda sad that kindergarten is over for ellie and cameron. they'll love first grade, but i'm sure we'll all miss Mrs. Spooner:-(

Gesch Family said...

Hi Amy,
Now I've found your blog! Conrats to Cameron. I will be praying for his teacher!
Jennifer