Wednesday, December 24, 2008
fun family day
This is how the day ended at 7 pm. Not a late day but we had fun as a family. Seems like we don't get many of these anymore now that we have one in school. We had a good time!!!Caitlin actually just woke up in this pic and not very happy about it. I am sure this is right before she woke up her brothers.
We had gone to see the lights on Disney Lane. We usually do this every year and the Ice Age display is always the one that they anticipate the most. It was not as good as in years past but the kids still enjoyed it. Here are just a few of the favs.
We started the day off by going to see Madagascar 2. It was a really good movie. I love that they make cartoons enjoyable for adults now. I am glad we didn't have to pay for Caitlin because she spent most of the time doing the crab walk up and down the stairs. It is a good thing there weren't many people in the theatre or we would probably have gotten a few huffs. The boys had a great time.I am sure the popcorn was their favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment