Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Memorial Day
We decided to take a family bike ride around the lake in the morning before it got to hot outside. We packed up the kids and off we went. We forgot that the annual Memorial Day triathlon was going on so when we rolled in on the sidewalk and saw the big timer in front of us we decided to veer out of the way. They must have been close to finishing because there weren't many runners in sight or we would have had some insight. We just decided to walk around for a little bit around the clubhouse area and than headed home. Cody and Caitlin had about enough of the sibling love and decided to fight all the way home. One would hit and the other would hit harder and than the cups started to fly out of the trailer. I do know that I did make it home in half the time it took to get there( I have a computer on my bike) Everytime I heard a scream I would kick it up another gear and pedal harder. I guess I at least got a good work out of it. Kris and I have started the thought process of inventing a new kind of bike trailer.
The anticipation of a fun ride home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment