Sunday, March 16, 2008

soccer party

Cameron had an exhausting season with soccer. The coach who coaches another older team threw a party for all of the kids at pizza hut after their last game. He was so nice and brought 2 huge cakes for the teams. I saw that Cody wasn't eating his (very unusual) so I knew it was time to pack up and head home. Unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough and Cody threw up all over the floor. Luckily, we were sitting towards the back and nobody knew. We cleaned it up and headed out. A few days later we were at a park and I was on the other side so that I could be close to Caitlin but still keep the boys in view. I had turned my head for a second and when I looked back Cody had his shorts and underwear off. I ran so fast over to him and of course he thinks its funny to watch me chasing him with his clothes. When I finally managed to get him dressed and ask him why he took his clothes off he gave me an obvious reason "because their was sand in my shorts" I guess, who likes to wear sandy pants? Luckily the other moms thought it was funny-I only wish I had taken a picture to put in safe keeping to show to him someday.

1 comment:

The Ritchie Family said...

Oh my gosh - between vomit and nakedness with the kids - I was dying laughing. Ahhh the joys of parenting!!! Today, Peyton painted a real Picasso all over my bathroom with my foundation -- it was quite the masterpiece but such a chore to clean up. I'm thinking of giving her away for FREE at this point -- haha! Enjoy your new home - much happiness in Sahuarita!!!