I love corndogs too, Caitlin!! YUMMYYYYYY! She is getting sooo big and Cody isn't looking like a baby face anymore (so grown up!) Cameron is almost in Kindergarden!! They grew too fast! You better watch him -- all the girls at school will be in love with him!!! Keep blogging!
2 comments:
I love corndogs too, Caitlin!! YUMMYYYYYY! She is getting sooo big and Cody isn't looking like a baby face anymore (so grown up!) Cameron is almost in Kindergarden!! They grew too fast! You better watch him -- all the girls at school will be in love with him!!! Keep blogging!
Thanks for the comment on our blog! It's fun to hear from come people here in Tucson.
Your kids are adorable. We should plan a play date!
I'm excited about Tucson Moms and all the things that will come with it.
Hope you are having a great day!
--Kimberly
Post a Comment