I met a girl a few months ago out walking her dog and she was trying to train it she said so that they wouldn't have to get rid of it. I told her that we would take it if she ever had to get rid of it. Well, a couple of months after that she showed up at our door almost in tears reminding me of what I had said. Of course, this was right after we had just gotten the other dog, Larry. We decided to take it and Kris was going to find her a home but we fell in love with her and decided to keep her. She is an absolute perfect dog and Cameron loves her because she is the only dog that we have that plays fetch. Seriously, no more dogs though.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment