It is so hard to believe our little girl turned one. We had a fun time with friends at our house. I think it was 105 out so we had a lot of water activities. Caitlin devoured her cake. She had been watching people eat the good stuff for so long and she finally had her turn. She knew just what to do. It has been a joy to watch her grow this past year, she is such a sweet and loving little girl. We love you Caitlin!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Happy Birthday Caitlin" !!! I can't believe that your little baby is one already...she looks exactly like you Amy! (They all have your adorable nose :) Looks like the party was a blast, wish we could have been there! Hopefully we can see each other next time I am down in the Desert! Or I can come down for some weekend! Love ya!! -jess
Post a Comment